Monday 29 April 2013

life without love is nothing ~

Life without love is nothing. am i right? yes i think i'm right! my life is sometime full with love but sometime it was disappear like wind . zero and zero. honestly i'm so lonely. i need someone to talk. to cry together. but nobody want to be with me. they come and go easy like a,b,c sometime i fell like rubbish. like a stupid person. please god, give me a strength. this is real. i want to cry. please lend me your shoulder but i got nobody around me that can calm me. 

where all my love go. where all people that love me go. i need u all. i need u all. please come back and don't ever let me alone. i just want to be your side and i promise that i will never ask u anything. my sad life. when i'm was a happy girl yes i really happy but when i become a poor girl, sad girl there no one to be my side. that really cruel. really cruel.. 

today i want to be alone. sit alone without no one by my side and i fell like stupid.. i deactived all my social network. Facebook. twitter, i don't know. but it just for a while and let everyone find me. i want to be alone. please just leave me alone because this time i not need anyone to be my side. i just want to be silent till my birthday and till someone feel lonely without me by his side. yeah i really want him to be like that. i will do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment